Dump and Restore Utility

While looking on dselect, I saw there is a port of the BSD
package of dump and restore but it says it is for the ext2 file
system. Is there a Linux dump and restore utility anywhere that
is safe to use with ext3?

	The issue is that we have a mixed Unix environment.
There is a number of FreeBSD systems, Debian, Redhat and ubuntu
which all will need to be backed up to a FreeBSD server. Dump
and restore do the job nicely for BSD systems. Whatever we use
should hopefully exist for all platforms.

	Thank you.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
Systems Engineer