Re: Who is allowed to help on this list. was: Re: Scim does not work with openoffice -- on-line

Anyone is allowed to help on this list within the ML rule.  Your posting
was completely within rule.

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 04:41:21PM +0000, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 January 2009 16:15:18 you wrote:
> > Please be careful to tell some info like this to others.  I know I fail
> > sometime but ... knowing sufficient basics is good idea before telling
> > people what to do.
>
> I said only that I had done it, not that it was a universal solution.  I did
> it, it worked for me.  That is all I claimed.
>
> You appear to believe that one should not ever try to help anyone unless one
> is a package maintainer.  That is surely ridiculous?

I did not say not I believe "one should not ever try to help anyone
unless one is a package maintainer."   If I said so, that is surely
ridiculous.

Osamu