Re: flash / iceweasel / all that

I've searched around and couldn't find an adobe-flashplugin package. Which repo is it from? I'm using the flashplayer-mozilla package from the Lenny repo at www.Debian-Multimedia.org and YouTube, etc., works great for me.

Ah, sorry. It wasn't from a repo ... I went to Youtube, clicked the link that read "upgrade to the latest version," was taken to adobe.com where I downloaded the *.deb, installed it with dpkg, etc etc.

I will clean out all Flash - related stuff I have and try the the repo you suggest, maybe I will have better luck.

There is an irony in my posting this at all, one that I don't like: I'm one of those "Flash is the scourge of the Internet" types. I shouldn't care about this AT ALL, but I just got tired of my browser bursting like a bubble & so on ...

Thanks for the tips,

Glenn

Glenn Becker - burningc@sdf.lonestar.org