Re: flash / iceweasel / all that

Glenn,

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009, Glenn Becker wrote:

I should probably admit that I haven't been booting my Debian install lately,

I've been running some other Linux distros, not to mention FreeBSD and OpenSolaris, for quite a while. I think I've finally come to my senses and just recently reinstalled Debian.

I am running testing and have been for some time.

I've run testing with my last few Debian installs and have had no flash problems.

I don't recall when Flash stopped working, but this has been the case for some time.

I can easily remember when flash stopped working for me.  It was when I
switched to FreeBSD.  :-)

Javascript is on. I did a dpkg-reconfigure on adobe-flashplugin.

I've searched around and couldn't find an adobe-flashplugin package. Which repo is it from? I'm using the flashplayer-mozilla package from the Lenny repo at www.Debian-Multimedia.org and YouTube, etc., works great for me.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org
Bruceville, TX