RE: Which FS for USB Flash Drive

Hi Rick,
> If you will, it's doing the JFFS2 thing for you -- you don't need the software in the kernel to do it a second time.

Do you know any resource where I can find the steps on how to install on JFFS2?

Also I was wondering if all this what we discussed regarding ext2 (noatime or relatime option) on USB flash drive holds true for USB hard drives also?
AFAIU USB hard drives are exactly like IDE hard drives with just an USB interface. I am assuming that just having ext3 would be fine for USB hard drives?

Thanks

I do blog at http://blogs.koolwal.net/

Windows Live™ Hotmail®…more than just e-mail.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_howitworks_012009