Re: Automatically Running Script When USB Flash Disk Mounted

Le Wednesday 28 January 2009 vers 07:27, Zaki Akhmad(Zaki Akhmad
<zakiakhmad@gmail.com>) a écrit:
> Hello,
>
> I am installing Portableapps[1] on my USB Flash Disk. I use Wine
> to get this portableapps running on my Debian. I am curious how to
> make a script, which automatically run the wine command when my
> USB Flash Disk get mounted so that my portableapps running.

apt-cache show ivman
daemon to auto-mount and manage media devices
 ivman is a daemon that acts as a policy agent on top of HAL. It
 listens to HAL events and reacts with user-configurable
 actions. Currently it supports automount of new media and
hot-plugged devices, autorun, autoplay for CDs and DVDs, and
automatic camera management.

Perhaps, is this package are you looking for?
HTH
--
http://www.glennie.fr