Re: KDE 4

On Wednesday 28 January 2009, Dean Chester wrote:
> Hi
> does any one know where i can install KDE4 from its not in sid and in
> experimental its missing KDEbase so it can't install. I want to run it
> to compare it to GNOME as ive have been using gnome since August and
> cannot get used to it(i migrated from OS X btw) so i want to try KDE
> and KDE 4 is nice apparently.
> Thanks in Advance
> Dean

The KDE 4 in experimental is in the process of being updated to 4.2,
and so you may find odd bits missing for the next day or so, but it will
catch up quite soon.  So if you are not in a blinding hurry (in which case
try the archive) wait until it does install and you will have the latest and
greatest version to play with.

David