Re: Automatically Running Script When USB Flash Disk Mounted

On 01/28/2009 06:15 AM, Γιώργος Πάλλας wrote:
Zaki Akhmad wrote:
Hello,

I am installing Portableapps[1] on my USB Flash Disk. I use Wine to
get this portableapps running on my Debian. I am curious how to make a
script, which automatically run the wine command when my USB Flash
Disk get mounted so that my portableapps running.

I'll appreciate any hint. Thanks.

Hi!

You can do this by writing a udev rule. Google it, and you'll find a solution. Sorry that I only have the time for just a hint...

But if GNOME handles the devices, a udev rule won't help.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA