RE: Which FS for USB Flash Drive

> Probably the best r/w filesystem for flash based devices in JFFS2.
I don't recollect an option of formatting the FS as JFFS2 in the Debian Lenny Installation CD?
>Live is exactly what you want, but it can't be a direct conversion of a Live
>CD, since they generally use a r/o squashfs, for the compression.
Exactly! Glad you spoke about squashfs. I really don't want to use those things - squashfs, unionfs and all that.
I really would like to keep it as simple as it can be - just like installing on a PATA Hard disk. And that's what I wanted to
find out here if there is anyone who has installed Debian on USB Flash device (w/o using squashfs) and on what FS did they installed.

Elijah, glad to know that you have tried this before and you had no issues.

I do blog at http://blogs.koolwal.net/
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_explore_012009