Re: OT: Iceweasel strange behaviour on eBay (UK) [Solved]

On 26/01/09 21:36, Michal R. Hoffmann wrote:
A bit off-topic. Recently I noticed a strange behaviour of Iceweasel while I'm using eBay. On some auctions it shows a warning message screen instead of the auction:

Dear User:

Unfortunately, access to this particular listing or item has been blocked due to a Paris commercial court decision that bans trade of certain authentic perfumes and cosmetic products on eBay.......

[cut]

Found the reason - it was Quick Locale Switcher extension's fault. It auto-updated languages list, also adding French. And it seems that eBay detects that locale setting and displays the warning message instead of the auction.

--
Kind regards,
Michal R. Hoffmann