Personal invitation from Jabree K

Title: UNYK
If you are not able to click these links, click the following: « Show content » and try again.
E-mail sent 1/27/2009 2:44:01 PM, by Jabree K:
Personal invitation from Jabree K
Hello,

Greeting this id Jay and this is my contact page!

I finally found a site where I can compile all my contacts in no time at all and it's private! It's very different from Facebook or Plaxo?

UNYK lets you keep all your contacts (Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, etc.) in one location, sort them (personal, professional, etc.), and keep all their contact info up to date without doing a thing.

You can agree to be one of my contacts right here!

Jabree K
UNYK : 703 BAL
Click here if you no longer wish to receive invitations from Jabree K to try UNYK!
Click here if you no longer wish to receive invitations to try UNYK from your contacts!