OT: Iceweasel strange behaviour on eBay (UK)

A bit off-topic. Recently I noticed a strange behaviour of Iceweasel while I'm using eBay. On some auctions it shows a warning message screen instead of the auction:

-----------
Dear User:

Unfortunately, access to this particular listing or item has been blocked due to a Paris commercial court decision that bans trade of certain authentic perfumes and cosmetic products on eBay.......

Why, I'd understand if the seller or me lived in France, but not in the UK?

But even more strange is when I open evince or even Iceweasel with another (clean) profile it works fine and displays the auction correctly. I thought it might have been one of extensions I installed, but no, when I start Iceweasel in safe mode - it's still the same problem. I cleared the browser cache, history - it didn't help.

Where can I look then? What can cause this strange behaviour?

Not sure if it does matter; I use Debian Sid, amd64, Gnome.
--
Kind regards,
Michal R. Hoffmann