Re: help with mlterm

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 07:13:56PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> On 01/25/2009 06:26 PM, David Purton wrote:
> [snip]
>>
>> well - in fact I care about my editor (vim) and a program I have written
>> to help me learn vocab.
>
> Maybe gvim would give you better results?

As far as I can tell, gvim does not really have bidirectional support.
You can put the whole thing in RTL mode, but it does not automatically
switch between the two directios depending on the script like gedit or
mlterm do.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though. gvim is my first choice for an editor.

cheers

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton@marshwiggle.net

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a