Re: What does support mean? (Re: Exim4 with a Goddady account)

* S. Fishpaste <SDA@Deer-in-the-headlights.ca.invalid> [2009 Jan 25 13:10 -0600]:

> I've never had any problem getting all the help I needed when setting up
> Exim in the past from this list. Doesn't sound like you checked the archives ?

I tried several search terms in Google and it's obvious that not many
have configured Exim4 for GoDaddy's server.  Some have but never
completed their thread by posting what exactly they had to do to get it
working.  So, I have posted my configuration back on here so it will be
in the archive.

Fortunately, the Web is littered with solutions to most configuration
issues, but this one seemed to me to be a bit more obscure.  This is a
case where several seemingly unrelated configuration options combine
for a solution that isn't obvious to those of us who aren't mail
administrators.  Thanks to the pointers from Osamu, I was able to get
up to speed quickly which is what this list is all about.

- Nate >>