Re: Postfix config

These are the documents that I used when I set up my postfix server a year or so ago:

http://wiki.debian.org/Postfix
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Postfix
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/PostfixBasicSetupHowto
https://help.ubuntu.com/8.04/serverguide/C/postfix.html
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/PostfixVirtualMailBoxClamSmtpHowto
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/PostfixDovecotSASL

I realize that most of that is ubuntu documentation but most of it is relevant. Sorry I can't be of more help. Because my postfix installation has worked so good over the years I have never had to mess with it and consequently I have forgotten how I even set it up :p

I did use dnydns service for awhile. It worked fine, I just had to relay off of my ISP's smtp server because most mail servers block mail that comes from a dynamic IP. I eventuality wanted to play with my own dns so I bought my own domain name so now I don't use dyndns.

Sam