Re: Postfix config

On Sun January 25 2009, Jochen Schulz wrote:
> I don't fully understand your problem, but maybe it helps you to know
> that Debian's default Postfix config uses /etc/mailname as $myorigin.

I'm just setting up postfix and trying to get email from my new dyndns
account. Local mail from root to my user works. but when I got to my webmail
account, gmail, and try to send an email to my local user, using the Dyndns
systemname, it fails, saying either the MX is wrong.. here is the gmail
error:
Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

     pbc@paulandcilla.homelinux.org
Technical details of temporary failure:
The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=7720
[paulandcilla.homelinux.org (1): Connection timed out]

so, what am I missing?

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800