Re: Ticketing system [OT]

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 08:17:26AM -0200, Ivan Marin wrote:
> 2009/1/24 Allan Wind <allan_wind@lifeintegrity.com>
>
> > On 2009-01-24T11:30:45, Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:
> > > Recommend me a nice, easy to use free and open source software for
> > support
> > > ticketing system on linux adn please tell me why do you like it :)
> >
> > We use Request Tracker 3.6 at work.  It has a functional web interface,
> > nice search capabilities, a couple of canned reports that I use, and
> > can be extended via scripts as needed:
>

> Does anyone uses an ticket tracker like Trac? And what about integration
> with web CMS and git? Does anyone has experience with that?

We use trac. It has very good integration with SVN (which is what we use
it with). It should also integration for other version control systems,
but I never got to try that.

Hoowever the bug tracker component of trac is rather limited if you
consider it as a generic bug tracker. I would not recommend it as such.