Possibly OT: Linux chat/desktop share client compatible with Windows NetMeeting?

My company uses NetMeeting for a lot of collaboration between our quite
distant offices.  It's free, it works quite well, and it doesn't use much
bandwidth for what it does.  In order to use a Debian system when I work
from home, I would need three components to work:

1. Voice chat.
2. Text chat (used for passing URLs and such).
3. Desktop sharing.

Please don't suggest "Switch to something else."  I don't decide that, the
company has standardized on NetMeeting and will be sticking with it.

A few years ago I would have thought such a replacement unlikely, but when
rdesktop is so incredibly good at imitating Microsoft's Remote Desktop and
samba does SMB *better* than MS operating systems, anything is possible.

So: any suggestions?

Thanks.
--
Carl Fink                           nitpicking@nitpicking.com