Re: [medium OT]

Tzafrir Cohen escribió:
On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 04:52:17PM +0100, Adrian Chapela wrote:
Hello again!

I am looking for a good cvs, control version for web developing. Some of my web developments was in ASP and because that I need some cvs for use with it, on windows or in Debian.

Do  you know a good version to use with web development ?

Are you looking at setting up a CVS server on Debian? Using Debian as a
CVS client? Or just looking for CVS hosting?

And is CVS your preffered version control system (if so: why??) or are
you looking for alternatives?
Yes, I think the same... my mail needs a bit of explanation.

I am looking for a system to web version control, for ASP web. From this, I am looking for the best solution in Windows, Debian... but I need the server of version control. My web is in ASP and a web needs a lot of test, how could I install a version control server to commit changes and then test with a web browser ? The server should be on the same machine where is the web server ? Could I use a Debian server and then copy the files when I am doing a commit ?

All options will be welcome!

Thank you!