Re: [OT] Sidux. SMTP wizards, help a Postfix noob? [Solution]

On 01/21/2009 12:46 PM, mouss wrote:
Ron Johnson a écrit :
[snip]

Does this mean that there is a Suggests/Recommends/Depends bug in Postfix?

In postfix, no. most people don't need cyrus-sasl.

whether there is a packaging "descrepancy" in cyrus-sasl is a different
story. I am too lazy to search for the reasons why things are done this
way.

Silly me should have looked before I wrote, since Sid postfix already Suggests sasl2-bin & libsasl2-modules.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA