Re: [OT] Sidux. SMTP wizards, help a Postfix noob? [Solution]

Ron Johnson a écrit :
> On 01/20/2009 09:57 PM, s. keeling wrote:
>> I was missing libsasl2-modules and sasl2-bin.  This was helpful:
>>
>>    http://tribulaciones.org/docs/postfix-sasl-tls-howto/

do read the official docs however:
	http://www.postfix.org/SASL_README.html
	http://www.postfix.org/TLS_README.html

and more generally
is the right place. These are official and thus:
- get updated
- are supported by Wietse

> Does this mean that there is a Suggests/Recommends/Depends bug in Postfix?

In postfix, no. most people don't need cyrus-sasl.

whether there is a packaging "descrepancy" in cyrus-sasl is a different
story. I am too lazy to search for the reasons why things are done this
way.