Re: /dev/sndstat

On Monday 19 January 2009 19:30, s. keeling wrote:
> Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net>:
>
> I'm just adding my similar situation.  It's an HP dv4 AMD Turion dual
> core.  I've not heard a peep of sound from it yet.  Linux newmil
> 2.6.28-0.slh.11-sidux-amd64 #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Jan 15 22:48:01 UTC
> 2009 x86_64 GNU/Linux.  Kernel is stock Sidux.

To s.keeling (first name unknown). Would you start a new thread for your sound
problem please, as you have highjacked Mike Lewis's thread with a new, and
possibly unrelated sound problem.

It can be difficult enough dealing with one sound problem, without two
possibly unrelated ones running in the same thread, with the resulting
confusion of trying to deal with two problems at the same time.

I'm not a sound guru, but I, and am sure others will look at your problem in
your newly created thread, and see if it can be resolved.

All the best.

Nigel.