Re: TEST: Can I post to debian-users? EOF

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 06:33:04PM EST, Ron Johnson wrote:
> On 01/18/2009 04:44 PM, Allan Wind wrote:
> >Is there a way to configure the mailing list software such that test
> >messages are automatically treated as unsubscribe requests?  If not does
> >anyone have a canned maildrop rule to do so?
>
> Are test messages really so common and burdensome that you can't
> ignore them?

True.. hundreds of posts on this list I couldn't care less about that I
routinely delete..

But then, I would imagine s/o subscribes to a list because they have
something to say..

In the sake of efficience, I post whatever..  and if it works fine ..
if it doesn't .. I have my failed post and another headache to fix.

I mean, they're welcome to post "Chris Jones is a twit" if they can't
think of anything else.

Allan Wind .. be a sport .. ignore them..