Re: k3b & brasero don't work, nerolinux does- works ar 2X

On Sunday 18 January 2009 18:37:38 Joerg Schilling wrote:

> > >Given the fact that attacking Sun (the largest  donator of OpenSOurce
> > > software) is definitely FUD, we can safely ignore your post.
> >
> > I not sure how you characterize this as "attacking Sun".  Is it not true
> > that Sun released the CDDL?  Is it not true that parts of cdrtools are
>
> Using the word "unfortunately" in relation with a OSS donation is a really
> bad attack. Please tell me why Sun was attacked?

Sun wasn't attacked, so noone can tell you why it was.

It would appear that English is not your native language since you seem
frequently just to misunderstand what is said.  Are you perhaps
(mis)translating into another language?  Or are you perversely deliberately
misundersanding?

Anyhow, I apologise to the rest of you for having lost my battle with myself
and fed the troll.  But that last statement is such linguistic and semantic
nonsense, I could no longer resist.

Perhaps we should all now go home to tea and leave the troll to feed himself?

Lisi