Re: k3b & brasero don't work, nerolinux does- works ar 2X

On 01/18/2009 Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:

Hi,

> Can anyone that cares (or, perhaps, is
> schooled in formal logic and needs some exercise) back me up on that
> assertion?

Maybe it is time to stop discussing and look at this discussion from a
distance.

Jörg didn't produce solid evidence for two of his statements:
- CDDL is compatible with GPL and the DFSG.
- Debian is violating his rights on his intellectual property.
The only behaviour I see from Jörg right now, is repeating the
statements but ignoring requests to produce evidence, although he claims
he has the evidence.

It is very unfortunate he is not giving evidence for his statements: I
respect his contribution to the free software community very much, Jörg
has been an incredible pioneer. But IMHO his current behaviour makes him
loose his credibility very fast. It is painful to see such a respected
programmer getting more and more damaged by his own behaviour.

I wish I had the means to resolve this discussion once and for all,
there is already too much damage done. But I am just as empty-handed as
everybody else in this duscussion.

best wishes,

Winfried

--