How to regenerate a popularity-contest UUID

Hi All

I have a group of machines I was going to enroll in
popularity-contest, but since they were created by cloning them via
mondo-rescue, the UUID in /etc/popularity-contest.conf is all
identical.  I've looked at the FAQ and the README, as well as the man
page and the website, and the only thing I've found is

# This key was generated automatically so you should normally just
# leave it alone.

How do I create a new one?

Brian

PS  The popularity contest list seems to be a devel only kinda thing -
I figured I'd ask here before I spammed it....