Re: k3b & brasero don't work, nerolinux does- works ar 2X

On Thursday 2009 January 15 09:10:21 Joerg Schilling wrote:
>"Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss@iguanasuicide.net> wrote:
>> Joerg Schilling wrote:
>> >So you are happy if someone givey you pre-alpha's and calls them
>> > "stable"? This sounds really strange.
>>
>> My first requirement is that the release team does not feel the need to
>> use the qualifier "alpha".  I did not say that was my only condition.
>> Please don't put words into my mouth.
>
>That's strange, you happily use pre-alpha code as long as it is not called
>alpha?

My first requirement is that the release team does not feel the need to use
the qualifier "alpha".  I did not say that was my only condition.  Please
don't put words into my mouth.

(See.  I can repeat myself, too!)

>You cannot convince people to believe things that are verifiably wrong.

Yet *YOU* continue to try.

>> I prefer to use working, free software like cdrkit.  See my earlier
>> messages for why I consider cdrtools non-free software.
>
>As mentioned before: cdrkit is neither free nor working.

As mentioned before: cdrkit is both free and working.

>If you like to use free and working software, you need to use the original
> cdrtools.

IMO, the original cdrtools is not free software.
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss@iguanasuicide.net                     ((_/)o o(\_))