Re: Labeling backup DVD+RW's

On Wed January 14 2009, Ron Johnson wrote:
> But is my home data soooo valuable as to go to that much effort?  An
> external HDD (which you can run out of the house with when the house
> is on fire) is much easier.

exactly..
mine sits unplugged, and I can grab it on the way out the door.

> If you visit Grandma's House every Sunday for lunch, then rotation
> makes some sense.

my Mom lives in upstate New York, 600+ miles to the north. My kids live 100+
miles away ( thankfully) so they don't bother me on a regular basis, but we
do get together a few times a year. Not often enough to consider them as a
usefull off-site storage facility..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800