Re: essential packages getting deleted when switching to testing libc6

Hi I am using Debian Lenny beta 2 and I have just en staled synaddsubefx and things went t swimmingly but there is no "Audio" the sound blaster platinum card woks fine except when I try to play "zynAddsubefx" aney body have an idea why I have no Audio ??.thanks in advance.