Re: Labeling backup DVD+RW's

On 01/14/09 16:22, Mike McCarty wrote:
[snip]

(1) Off site storage; if my house burns down, then my data are
still safe (my backup is 13 miles from my house, so an atom bomb
will probably destroy all copies)

"Big" countries haven't had any A-bombs in many, many decades, and "little" countries and terrorist groups are only a *direct* threat if you live in a Very, Very Large City. (Detonating a small nuke in St. Louis or New Orleans just has a lot less impact that L.A., NYC, Boston, SF, etc.)

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA