Re: Nspluginwrapper small problem

I also think that the Original Poster won't need nspluginwrapper, but
for the record I'll just tell my tale here.

> I think nspluginwrapper is useful is you need to get the x86 Flash
> plugin working on an amd64 machine. i386 installations should not need
> nspluginwrapper.

I run amd64, and the vanilla Firefox + Flash 10 with nspluginwrapper
wasn't even showing up in about:plugins. Running the plugin without
nspluginwrapper showed up in about:plugins, but naturally crashed
Firefox once a Flash applet would run.

Tired of this complicated scenario involving wrapping plugins and
seeing Macromedia had released a 64-bit version of Flash 10, I just
pulled Firefox from svn and compiled my own 64-bit version (with
--enable-official-branding, 'cause I wanted the fox not the bomb
hehe).

It's working just fine now.

André