Re: This is for your attention

Rynhardt Kruger a écrit :
> Can't we do something about all this spam on this list, looks like this list is the local target.
> Rynhardt

Agreed.

That said, when you reply to spam, avoid quoting the spam text. this can
poison statistical/autolearning filters, and the archives will contain
the spam multiple times (so more exposure, to the benefit of the spammer).

PS. the list could add JM Sought rules to the spamassassin installation.
These would have added a 6.* points to the score.