Celestia, Kstars, Etc.

Just bought my daughter a telescope. It came a "cybersky" program which would
not install using wine. Of course, there are native Linux programs around,
Celestia and Kstars.

Kstars is simple soooo slooooow as to be unusable. Celestia, on the other
hand, performs quite well, even with my "legacy" Nvidia card. Only problem is
that most of the planet images are blank, simply a light disk. Must be missing
something. Where do get the data? Installed off Sid.