Re: Help with u tube video streaming

On 01/10/09 11:31, Chris S wrote:
[snip]
BUT just this minute tried playing the flash file (that appears in /tmp when viedo currently streaming via u tube) with mplayer, and it works great through that, frame rate perfect!!!! Can someone now just please help me one last time, can I get mplayer to automatically play u tube videos as the player in the background on u tube itself? As otherwise I am forced to 'hijack' each video by stealing out of the /tmp directory.

clive is good for grabbing Flash videos and converting them to .mp4.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA