Permanent problems with KDE

EXCUSE ME for message in russian to this list (mistaken by accident).

I use Lenny, full-upgrade distribution almost every day.

Formely (may be in August) I reinstalled Debian and save at the same
time KDE settings (~/.kde directory).

Plenty of time I have been plagued with KDE and its applications:

1) Every time, after I have being working for 30-40 minutes, KDE
applications (konquerror, krusader, kate, kile, kpdf, kdvi) ceases to boot or opens after 10-15 min. since launching of them. Usually, there is icon on the panel showing that application is booting, next the icon disappears, but application stay in the process list (ps -A). After killing the same repeats.

This problem pertains to only KDE applications, other gui applications (iceweasel, icedove, codeblocks, acroread, openoffice.org) starts normally.

However, right after system & KDE rebooting KDE's applications starts normally too.

2) Issue with login/logout in KDE.

Sometimes it occurs that after some working in KDE & logout X-server is killed but not been resotored. Therefore I need to login at console (and reboot the machine).

Sometimes it occurs that it is not able for the seconds user to login at KDE (when the first one has already logged in and locked): KDE booting stops at the 2nd stage. But for all that the second user can always login to Gnome successfully.

3) Sometimes (after very long activities) Krusader buzzes.

Some information about my system:

distribution: Lenny, uptodate
kernel: package linux-image-2.6-686, ver. 2.6.26+17
x: package xserver-xorg, ver. 1:7.3+18, I use commercial nvidia drivers (built from "nvidia-kernel-legacy-96xx-source" package)
kde: version of kdebase packages is 4:3.5.9.dfsg.1-6

There is my /home/ directory on a separate patition on NTFS! I'm using "ntfs-3g" drivers but not from distribution and not even official from www.ntfs-3g.org site. I'm using unofficial advanced branch from http://pagesperso-orange.fr/b.andre/advanced-ntfs-3g.html, release 1.5130AR.1 (it is considered stable there) in order to _access_permissions_ will work (it is implemented using user mapping (windows <-> linux)). Can this partition (which store user's profiles & data) causes some problems with KDE?