Re: Missing (or rather green) film icons in Nautilus (sid)

On 07/01/09 21:59, Michal R. Hoffmann wrote:
Anyone knows which package may cause the problem with the 'green' film icons in Nautilus?

It happened second time to me (previous occured a couple of months ago) - I think 2 or 3 days ago when I updated a number of packages in Sid. The listchanges did not warned me of any issue, but after that I noticed that when I imported films from a camera they've got a green 'film' icon instead of a 'preview frame' icon. I also checked some .avi file - it's the same. However my old files they still display the correct, 'preview' type icon. But when I move (or copy) such a file (ie onto a USB drive or on my backup drive) the copy has the 'green' icon only.

Debian sid, also using multimedia repository.

Any ideas?

For future reference - after yesterday's update it works again. It seems I needed updated libraries, probably one of these:
ffmpeg_3%3a20090108-0.0_amd64.deb
libavcodec52_3%3a20090108-0.0_amd64.deb
libavdevice52_3%3a20090108-0.0_amd64.deb
libavfilter0_3%3a20090108-0.0_amd64.deb
libavformat52_3%3a20090108-0.0_amd64.deb
libavutil49_3%3a20090108-0.0_amd64.deb

--
Kind regards,
Michal R. Hoffmann