Re: k3b & brasero don't work, nerolinux does- works ar 2X

On Fri January 9 2009, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
> I'm not sure this is really a k3b bug though -- you said it affected other
> programs as well, yes.  Please add to the bug what other programs you saw
> affected -- it is possible that the bug may need to be reassigned (e.g. to
> cdrkit or the kernel).

it also affected Brasero, which is the gnome tool, correct? Not sure that it
is kernel related, no kernel updates have been done in quite a while.. still
on 2.6.26-1
the problem is, I don't exactly know what broke, all I know is it stopped
working. K3B stopped working, but Nerolinux works, and cdrecord works. Wodim
and genisoimage didn't work. somehow I have to log in to change the info,
or.. maybe I can just update reportbug... I'm not real happy with that
reportbug system, I probably should have just created a NEW bug, but that one
looked like a similar issue.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800