Re: k3b & brasero don't work, nerolinux does- works ar 2X

On Fri January 9 2009, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:
> There is a setting in K3B where you specify the paths to the programs it
> uses. (Not sure the exact menu,but it is something like "Configure K3B".)

Settings menu-Configure k3b

> If your problem was solved with the original cdrecord, point k3b to use
> that program, specifying its path instead of the default debian wodim.

it LOOKS like the defaults have now changed to the new cdrtools programs I
installed, it defaults now to mkisofs not genisoimage:
checkmark for mkisofs 2.1.1a55 not genisoimage 1.1.9
checkmark for cdrecord 2.1.1a55
checkmark for readcd 2.1.1a55

maybe it will work NOW. I'll try it maybe later today or tomorrow and let you
know.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800