Re: k3b & brasero don't work, nerolinux does- works ar 2X

On Fri January 9 2009, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
> I'm glad cdrecord/cdrtools was able to solve Paul's issue.  Paul should
> file a bug with the details so that Debian and the cdrkit project can fix
> the underlying issue.

point me in the right direction.
I used to have a working system that could burn a DVD any time I wanted.Under
SUSE 9-10.1 I could, and under Debian Etch I could, and probably earlier this
year under Lenny I could. I have now created a large pile of coasters trying
to get k3B, Brasero, and makedvd to work, without success. Nerolinux works
everytime, and I was finally able to burn a DVD using mkisofs to create an
iso image, and cdrecord to burn it. Luckily I am command-line literate ( ok,
somewhat) so I can create scripts to do all this for regualr use. I would
MUCH rather just use K3B. My wife would never be able to figure this out,
would complain, turn and use her Vista laptop and burn it.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800