where is mount.cifs

Where is the mount.cifs tool?

Maybe I need to expand my sources.list, but neither aptitude search
or apt-cache search know anything about cifs.

Its not installed already following a fresh install of lenny.
and install through aptitude of samba samba-common

The samba-doc pkg includes mention of mount.cifs but I don't find the
tool anywhere.

My sources list only includes:

deb ftp://ftp.uwsg.indiana.edu/linux/debian/ lenny main non-free contrib
  and
deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ lenny main non-free contrib

With those sources I'm striking out finding anything to do a mount
type cifs with.