Re: k3b & brasero don't work, nerolinux does- works ar 2X

Joerg.Schilling writes:
> Debian acuses me for creating an alleged GPL problem.

Debian has accused you of nothing.  Debian has determined that the license
conflict you have created could lead to legal problems for its distributors
and so has chosen not to distribute your software.

> Debian on the other side violates GPL and Urheberrcht with the cdrkit
> fork.

I ask again: where is the court decision?  The lawyer's opinion?  You've
been going on about this for years but you never take any action.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org