Missing (or rather green) film icons in Nautilus (sid)

Anyone knows which package may cause the problem with the 'green' film icons in Nautilus?

It happened second time to me (previous occured a couple of months ago) - I think 2 or 3 days ago when I updated a number of packages in Sid. The listchanges did not warned me of any issue, but after that I noticed that when I imported films from a camera they've got a green 'film' icon instead of a 'preview frame' icon. I also checked some .avi file - it's the same. However my old files they still display the correct, 'preview' type icon. But when I move (or copy) such a file (ie onto a USB drive or on my backup drive) the copy has the 'green' icon only.

Debian sid, also using multimedia repository.

Any ideas?
--
Kind regards,
Michal R. Hoffmann