Re: [OT] mailing lists versus usenet / reply to list, reply-to, reply

On 01/07/09 05:30, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 10:44:48PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
On 01/06/09 22:37, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 10:27:46PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
On 01/06/09 21:48, Steve Lamb wrote:
Ron Johnson wrote:
Are you using stock Tbird, or Iceweasel?  (I/w has certain patches
needed by r-t-l.)
    Stock from Ubuntu/Debian packaging respectively.  Both of which have
had the patch as part of the Debian version for close to 2 years now (I think).
God must not love you.
Aren't you guys talking about Icedove, or am I missing something?
Yeah, you're right.  The MUA that starts with Ice...

iceape-mailnews ;-)

The MUA that starts with Ice and isn't the red-headed step-child...

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

I like my women like I like my coffee - purchased at above-market
rates from eco-friendly organic farming cooperatives in Latin America.