Re: [OT] mailing lists versus usenet / reply to list, reply-to, reply

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
> I prefer a sieve, the standard language for server-side mail filtering,
> implementation on my IMAP (and managesieve) server.

    If only mail clients would incorporate sieve into their normal filtering.
 IE, my dad probably can't write sieve filters but he can use the fairly
common filter dialogs which could, with minimal effort, just be a front end
for sieve filters.

--
         Steve C. Lamb         | But who can decide what they dream
       PGP Key: 1FC01004       |      and dream I do