Re: [OT] mailing lists versus usenet / reply to list, reply-to, reply

On 01/06/09 11:51, Paul Cartwright wrote:
On Tue January 6 2009, Ron Johnson wrote:
Mine is the same that Debian Iceweasel has always been, but with
Mnenhy and Reply To List add-ons.

--

where do you get this add-on??

There are two addons which claim to do the same thing. I use the one from alumnit.ca, and just discovered the other one.

http://alumnit.ca/wiki/index.php?page=ReplyToListThunderbirdExtension

http://www.google.com/search?q=replytolist+addon

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

I like my women like I like my coffee - purchased at above-market
rates from eco-friendly organic farming cooperatives in Latin America.