Re: [OT] mailing lists versus usenet / reply to list, reply-to, reply

On 01/06/09 12:36, hose wrote:

On Jan 6, 2009, at 12:30 PM, Paul Cartwright wrote:

[snip]
yeah, I can see that.. in kmail I have over 200 filters.. that will be the
hardest part...

[snip]

I've never done email filtering in mutt though, so I can't speak to that. I use procmail instead, which is not nearly as enjoyable to configure as mutt, but works for server-side autofiltering into mailbox folders.

maildrop is what you want. *Much* more rational than procmail. (But then, I like Python...)

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

I like my women like I like my coffee - purchased at above-market
rates from eco-friendly organic farming cooperatives in Latin America.