ftp directories...

Hi,
Ok, so I have VSFTPD installed and running, and now have a 200GB storage partition mounted.
I have thoroughly examined the vsftpd.conf file and cannot seem to locate the setting I am looking for, namely, to point the FTP Daemon to directories on the storage partition.
In other words, I want to configure VSFTPD so that when specific users log in they are directed to a corresponding directory previously created for them on the storage partition.
Thanks,
Dov