Re: [OT] mailing lists versus usenet / reply to list, reply-to, reply

On Tue January 6 2009, hose wrote:
> These days people seem to enjoy posting their config files online with
> screenshots, so you can see what you get.  It's usually a good
> starting place.  I suppose this is why people call mutt a frontend to
> a config file.
>
> http://wiki.mutt.org/?ConfigList

I'll look that over, thanks!

> After that, check out the newbie guide to start tweaking.
>
> http://wiki.mutt.org/index.cgi?MuttGuide
hmm, I looked for and found this:
http://wiki.mutt.org/?MuttGuide/UseIMAP

sinec I am more concerned about my IMAP accounts..

> The curve is a bit steep at first, but it's well worth it in the end.
yeah, I can see that.. in kmail I have over 200 filters.. that will be the
hardest part...

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800