Re: Debian AMD64

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:58:21 -0200
Samir Cury <rimasy@gmail.com> wrote:

> Problems that i remember to get and some friends had too was mainly with
> java and flash installation. But if you really want, everything is easy.

flash is solved now that there is a 64bit version out. java plugin is still a
problem (there is a package called icedtea or something like that that provides
a 64bit java plugin that works for most stuff)

Not sure if all video codecs work, but the main ones do (never ran into one
that was a problem)