Re: [OT] mailing lists versus usenet / reply to list, reply-to, reply

On 01/06/09 08:02, Steve Lamb wrote:
Ron Johnson wrote:
My User-Agent string is a lot more "rich" than yours.  Are you
purposefully minimizing it, or could it be a co-symptom of what
ever is the real reason why r-t-l doesn't work for you?

    Yours seems to be inflated for some reason.

Here's yours:
Gecko/20081018 Thunderbird/2.0.0.17 Mnenhy/0.7.5.666

Here's mine from my desktop (KUbuntu 8.10, TBird 2.0.0.18, Enigmail 0.95,
reply-to-list 0.2.0):

And from my server box (Debian testing updated this morning, TBird 2.0.0.17,
Enigmail 0.95, reply-to-list 0.2.0):

    I have RTL 0.2.0 on there from a suggestion you made a while back about
0.3.1 not playing nice with IMAP while the older version did.

v0.2.0 is broken.  Try v0.2.1.

    Older versions needed either Mnenhy(which you have) or Enigmail(which I
have) to work.  0.3.0 does not need either.  But here's the kick in the nads I
just read on the web page for it.  The preview pane needs to be open and I
turn that idiotic crap off.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

I like my women like I like my coffee - purchased at above-market
rates from eco-friendly organic farming cooperatives in Latin America.